Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's hard to come up with five things to be thankful for isn't it?

So I'm giving you a second chance by posting my new updated list.

1. The move is done and I am no longer living in the 3rd world country that is Western Queens, which means, I HAVE ELECTRICITY!

2. Rousseau.

3. I still have a lot of hair on my head, and 99% of it is still black.

4. Quirky but kind strangers on Craigslist.

5. Therapy is finally done with me.

Though difficult, finding things to be thankful for is worth it. It takes the "piss" out of "pissy mood." Try it. I dare you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. That the planet still has great beauty despite what we have done to it.
2. Belle, who makes my heart sing.
3. My health, which has stayed in tack even though I haven't been to the gym in a very long time.
4. Jo Jo, Tina, and Nobi. My three amazingly engaging cats.
5. Friends who have stuck with me through the toughest times in my life.