Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Random Thoughts from the Wandering Lawyer IV

1. What the fuck is up with John Cusack? From Say Anything, to The Grifters, to Grosse Point Blank, and then High Fidelity, the guy then does America's Sweethearts, Serendipity, Runaway Jury, Must Love Dogs, 1408. And now, NOW, Martian Child. When will the guy do another decent film?

2. We have a ghost in our upstairs. It spoke through me the other night as I was drifting to sleep and vulnerable. It made me say, "urrgurgle."

3. My husband will play his first bar gig next month - something fun and contemporary, something other than the stuffy classical music he usually plays. That's right, I married a rock star!

4. Filed our taxes (after getting an extension). Getting quite a bit of money back. Just in time for more of my school loans to come due.

5. Okay, I'm at a temp assignment where the people have been very nice. I'm breathing easier now about Bostonians. But this weather! I'm going to have to rethink moisturizer.

No comments: